The redesigned spreading unit with an enlarged clearance of 1.55m provides more power compared to the predecessor models. The spreading beaters have a larger diameter of 620mm and are equipped with 12mm strong Hardox tines, which can be turned over or completely replaced when worn.
Furthermore, the Muck Spreader is fitted with a completely redesigned chassis. For permanent protection against corrosion, the frame has been galvanised and its weight considerably reduced by means of an optimised design.
- Spreading unit clearance of 1.46 or 1.55 m
- Tandem Steering Axle with Lift Axle
- ISOBUS Controls with spreading distribution controls
- Scales provided regulates volume spreading
- Compatible with GPS
- Drawbar Suspension
- Power required from 120 HP
Models available: VS1205, VS1605, VS1805, VS2005 and PS2201, PS2401, PS3401